In this blog post, we are going to share the most sustainable motorized races on land that uses electric motors. No diesel or gasoline are allowed in these races, replacing the races that are currently polluting the world. The only thing that is still not sustainable regarding these races are the tires, however, the world keeps evolving and technology keeps advancing.
Formula 1 is basically the predecessor of Formula E, increasing popularity each year and improving their speed impressively. A lot of people know what Formula 1 is, but not a lot of people connect the dot when you mention Formula E. To compare, the Formula E Instagram page has 815k followers (as of 18/03/2021) and the Formula 1 Instagram page has 12.2 Million followers. (as of 18/03/2021).
Formula E is the only sport in the world that lets fans impact the outcome of the race. This is done by something called Fanboost.
How Formula E works
WHAT TEAM SHOULD YOU VOTE FOR?
Nio is the only team with a company that was started with initial intentions of selling only electric vehicles. Nio has also been a part of the Formula E races since the start of the races and has had a vital presence in the Formula E races. Even though they have not been the most popular as their Porsche, Audi and Mercedes competitors, they are rapidly accumulating more fandom. Nio Formula E team has also gained a lot of popularity recently due to many factors.
- Legendary Tom Blomqvist and Legend Oliver Turvey are proving to be the dynamic duo that the Nio 333 Racing team needed all along. Scoring points and poll positions together as well as gather fan boost points like never before.
- The Nio company itself is expanding out of China into Europe and is gaining a premium quality and service reputation throughout the whole of China.
- The Nio company just introduced its new Nio ET7 which is expected to be a complete game-changer in the car industry. Not to mention their whole product line is already a game-changer with its outstanding reputation of service, community quality and battery swaps.
- The Nio stock price has made a lot of people happy recently and is looking to make a lot more people even happier.
Moto E is a branch of the globally known MotoGP and is a fairly new championship league as it only started in 2019. The bikes are slower, heavier and harder to handle but are potentially way better than normal MotoGP bikes, it just needs time and development. The races are so sustainable, they are even powered by renewable energy. To give you an idea of how early-stage electric bikes are, they only have one manufacturer for the races where every racer rides the same bike. The name of the company providing electric bikes to these races is ENERGICA. This company arguably makes the sexiest electric bikes in the world. But we have another blog post about that coming very soon.
But to keep it simple this Motorcycle race has the sexiest and fastest electric bikes in the world. As Moto E keeps developing and eventually gets its own website just like Formula E, we will be updating this blog post. So make sure you are subscribed to our website!
Why Moto E is sustainable & exciting!
How Moto E works
MOTO E Highlights
How they charge the bikes
Moto E uses the same energy provider as the Formula E races, Enel X. Which is a huge charging station manufacturer. For these races, as said before, they utilize sustainable energy as well, please see these in the videos above or pictures below where you can also click on the pictures to go to Enel X.
Extreme E is the newest/ youngest of the Electric championships, having only officially started this year (2021). However, the idea and initial preparations already started back in 2018 by the same founder of the Formula E races.
This Race might also be the most badass as racers race in extreme terrains, from desserts snowy storms, pushing the limits of what an electric vehicle can do. The best part yet is that this is the only electric race we have found so far where women are racers as well. (Please leave in the comments below if this is not correct, as this is based on our own research with the available resources that we had.) In these races, the switch between the men and women racers, making it one of the most sustainable, gender-equal and extreme races that have ever existed.
Extreme E even has a set of goals that they want to achieve, check it out.
- PROMOTE GREATER ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY
- REDUCE THE OVERALL CLIMATE IMPACT FROM SPORTS
- USE ITS PLATFORM TO EDUCATE FOR CLIMATE ACTION
- PROMOTE SUSTAINABLE AND RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION
- ADVOCATE FOR CLIMATE ACTION THROUGH ITS COMMUNICATIONS
This race is so focused on sustainability they try to do everything remotely and even want that people to primarily watch the races remotely so that the event is even more sustainable. They even transport everything by ship, because it is more sustainable and eco-friendly this way.
Aside from their goals, they are already involved in several projects.
- THE EMPOWERMENT OF LOCAL COMMUNITIES
- BUILDING RESILIENCE BY HELPING THE MOST VULNERABLE TO ADAPT TO CLIMATE CHANGE BY RESTORING AND CONSERVING HABITATS
- LONG LASTING, SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS PROVING THE MAXIMUM IMPACT
- PROMOTION OF RENEWABLE ENERGY THAT GROW ECONOMIES WHILE REDUCING CARBON EMISSIONS
- INSPIRING CONSERVATION THROUGH ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE IN ORDER TO WORK TOWARDS A BETTER FUTURE
- HAVE LONG TERM EXPERTISE AND DEMONSTRATED SUCCESS RUNNING PROJECTS IN THE COUNTRY
- ESTABLISHED NETWORKS AND CONNECTIONS IN THE COUNTRY